Safety is #1 on our Compass
Associated Food Stores takes the health of our team members seriously. Because of this, we are strongly encouraging all team members to get vaccinated against COVID-19. All team members who receive all recommended doses of the COVID-19 vaccine will receive a $50 incentive. Team members can get vaccinated at any location or health department that offers the vaccine. Payment is not dependent on visiting ARO pharmacies.
- This incentive is available to ALL team members (does not include spouses or dependents)
- All team members must submit a fitness fund form and a copy of your completed card or immunization record confirming you received your inoculation(s) to receive the $50
- Team members must receive all recommended doses of the vaccine
Once you have received the recommended doses of the vaccine, follow these steps to receive your payment.
- Complete the Fitness Fund Healthy Behaviors section found at the bottom of this post
- Submit the completed form and a copy of your completed card or immunization record confirming you received your inoculation(s) to Nicole Bennion (contact information below)
- Allow two-four weeks for processing
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get my COVID-19 incentive pay?
When you have received the full manufacturer-recommended doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, submit a copy of your completed card or immunization record confirming you received your inoculation(s) and a completed Fitness Fund form to Nicole Bennion
- EMAIL: NMBENNION@AFSTORES.COM
AFS Corporate Office
1850 West 2100 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
- A-MAIL: Attn: Nicole Bennion, Team Services
- FAX: (801)978-5421
- I’ve received my first shot for the COVID-19 vaccine. Can I get $25 for the first shot and $25 when I get my second shot?
No. To be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine incentive pay, Team Members will need to receive the full manufacturer-recommended doses. Currently, the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines require two inoculations and the Johnson & Johnson vaccine only requires one inoculation.
- Can I get COVID-19 incentive pay for my spouse getting the vaccine?
No. This incentive is for team members only.
- Do I have to be on insurance to get the COVID-19 incentive pay?
No. This incentive is for all team members regardless of insurance coverage.
- I’m part-time. Am I eligible for this program?
Absolutely! We want all Team Members to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and we want to reward you for being healthy!
You can download a PDF or Excel version of the form below.