New Highland store will be Macey’s 15th location
Highland, UT (March 6, 2019) Macey’s is growing! We’re bringing our unbeatable shopping experience and competitive pricing to the Highland community with a new store at 5353 W 11000 N, replacing Ridley’s Family Market.
“We can’t wait to begin welcoming guests to our new Macey’s Highland store. Our increased product selection, meal solutions, and Perks rewards program will provide guests an outstanding shopping experience every time they walk in the door,” said Darin Peirce, director of retail operations for Macey’s.
The Highland location will feature a wide selection of offerings and amenities, including:
- An expanded delicatessen with smoked meats, sushi, hot food buffet, salad bars, sandwiches, wraps and more
- Extensive bakery offerings such as artisan bread, bagels, fresh pastries, donuts and cakes
- A larger produce section with organic and local items, fresh salsa, and fresh fruits and vegetables
- An increased dairy offering with more cage-free and organic items
- A broad selection of grass-fed, free-from products, and Certified Angus Beef
- A specialty cheese island with enhanced cheese offerings
Our guests will also enjoy:
- Macey’s Anywhere online shopping and curbside pickup
- Self-checkout options including Skip, which allows guests to scan items as they shop and checkout from their phone
- A clean, bright store with new signage highlighting natural, organic, dietician and pharmacist preferred, and local items at the shelf
- Enhanced pharmacy options
- Easy access to U.S. post office services
- Expanded indoor and outdoor seating
- A more convenient store entrance and updated décor throughout the store
Crews will begin remodeling the existing store soon with a grand opening expected later this year. The store will remain open during construction.
The Highland store is the 15th Macey’s location. Macey’s has stores from Cache Valley to Utah County. To learn more about Macey’s and to find the location nearest you, visit Macey’s.com.