Dear Team Members,
It was exciting to see so many of you at the Annual Business Meeting and FoodShow this week. The events were amazing and I know planning and executing such a large event for our retailers is a monumental challenge each year.
For those unable to make the events in person, we are eager to share videos and other details from the meetings, education sessions and the show. Please watch upcoming issues of Team News for more information.
During the annual meeting, we shared important news and provided many updates from the past year and a vision of what’s to come. Participants heard details about:
- A new board member and special acknowledgement of outgoing members.
- The recipient of the Donald P. Lloyd Spirit of Independents Award. Click here for details.
- The presentation of the first One Associated Award. Click here for details.
- A 2022 financial update including extraordinary patronage allocation details.
- A message from company leaders outlining how we can invest in our sales, team, system, stores and synergy.
Additionally, we celebrated stores who are making the most of New Vistas, our initiative to help retailers set goals, track progress, and receive financial backing to attain additional growth. Training sessions covering a variety of relevant topics were packed and we are incredibly appreciative of the participation and positive feedback as we strive to provide meaningful education to you and your teams.
Finally, the two-day show provided opportunities for buying along with vendor and team member interaction that is an integral part of our success.
It’s evident by our interactions this past week that we are rising together. I am full of excitement, enthusiasm and confidence about our future. Thank you again to those who made this week possible and to all of you who make One Associated great as we continue our progress together.