Take Advantage of Free Microsoft Training
By now team members should be familiar with QuickHelp, our new learning platform. We have likely completed an AFS training on this platform (i.e. Imminent Danger Training). But did we know that QuickHelp also has a comprehensive suite of Microsoft training?
To further increase awareness and encourage team members to utilize the no-cost Microsoft training on QuickHelp, we are excited to announce the Learn It Quick Contest and Raffle. Below is information about the contest.
- The Learn It Quick promotion will run from September 1 – 30, 2021.
- All team members have access to QuickHelp and are encouraged to log in and complete Microsoft training.
- QuickHelp.com can be accessed via PC/laptop or any mobile device.
- Participation is voluntary and team members will not be compensated for their time.
- To participate, a team member may complete any of the Microsoft training activities (i.e. Excel, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- For each Microsoft training activity, a team member completes during the month of September, their name will be entered into a raffle drawing.
- The more we learn, the better chance we have to win!
- Drawing prizes: One grand prize winner from Farr West will win eight (8) hours of vacation! Other prizes will include QuickHelp branded swag and GM/seasonal prizes.
How do I log in?
- Navigate to quickhelp.com on a PC/laptop or any mobile
device or use the QR code
- Use the following login format:
AFS + Team Member Number + @afstores.com
Your 8-digit birth-date MMDDYYYY
This is a great way to learn, collaborate, and in September, enter to win great prizes!