Try this delicious spin on a Fall favorite.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 12-14 minutes
2 ½ cups flour
1 ½ cups quick oats
1 tsp baking soda
¾ tsp salt
1 ¾ ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
¼ tsp ground ginger
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 1/3 cups packed brown sugar
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ¼ cups canned pumpkin
1 ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whip together butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth
- Mix in egg, vanilla, and pumpkin.
- Slowly add dry ingredients until combined. Mix in chocolate chips gently.
- Scoop dough into 2 tbsp portions and drop onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Space cookies 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack before enjoying.