https://i0.wp.com/www.afstores.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/AFS_BackBlog_391x310MeasureCup.jpg?fit=391%2C310&ssl=1 310 391 Associated Food Stores https://www.afstores.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/afstores-logo-horizontal-1.png Associated Food Stores2018-10-15 11:34:172018-10-15 11:34:17Pumpkin Kale Pesto Brains
Who says healthy dinners have to be boring? Try this delicious recipe for Pumpkin Kale Pesto Brains!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 20 oz. zoodles
- 1 cup basil leaves
- ¼ cup kale, stems removed
- 2 tbsp. spinach
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 4 tbsp. filtered water
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 shake or pinch of cayenne pepper
- 4 bell peppers
- 16 grape tomatoes sliced in half
- Place all ingredients except for zoodles, tomatoes, and bell peppers in a food processor or blender and mix until pureed into a sauce.
- Carve pumpkin faces into the bell peppers.
- Toss the zoodles and tomatoes into the sauce until completely coated.
- Place zoodle mixture into bell pepper. Serve.