With the new year comes an exciting addition to team communication called AFStv. AFStv is a monthly video series highlighting the tremendous people and projects that make AFS a wonderful place to work.
Here’s what’s included in the first episode:
- See what team members from around the company are excited about in 2022.
- Learn how the distribution center handles the holiday workload from Tony Merrill.
- Hear what Brian Waddoups’ team at Dick’s in Centerville loves about the holidays.
- Get insights into the AFS Executive Team’s vision for 2022 and beyond from Roger White.
- Discover a rewarding way to win in our monthly photo contest.
We hope you enjoy the video. If you have story ideas, we want to hear from you. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact any member of the AFS Communications team.
Are you an inspiring photographer or do you just want a chance to win a grand prize? As part of our new monthly video series, AFStv, we are giving team members from across the company a chance to show off their photography skills.
Each month we’ll have a new theme for you to base your photo on. January’s theme is My Happy Place. Learn more here> www.afstores.com/afstv-photo
Make sure you’re following us on social and staying connected.
Facebook – facebook.com/AssociatedFoodStores/groups
Instagram – @associated.food.stores
Thank you for watching, we’ll see you next month!