Make a party punch you can really sink their teeth into. This deep red cranberry, orange, and ginger ale punch is perfect for your spooky Halloween gathering!
Show off your favorite Halloween recipe and enter our Halloween contest! Email photos to Denise Ward firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 11/3 to enter.
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes Total time: 3 hours 25 minutes, including freezing Serves: 8-10
● 1 (64-ounce) bottle Food Club Cranberry Juice Cocktail
● 1 (6-ounce) box Food Club Orange Gelatin Dessert
● 1 (2-liter) bottle Food Club Ginger Ale
● 1 tube black decorating gel
● 1/2 cup black sugar crystals
- In a large pot, bring 2 cups Food Club Cranberry Juice Cocktail to a boil. Stir in Food Club
Orange Gelatin Dessert until dissolved.
- Allow to cool slightly before pouring into 13”x9” casserole dish. Freeze for 1 hour, then
scrape mixture with fork, breaking up any large icy pieces. Freeze for another hour,
scrape again, then freeze one more hour and scrape until mixture is evenly slushy.
- Pour mixture into punch bowl, add ginger ale and stir until well-blended.
- Serve in glasses rimmed with black decorating gel dipped in black sugar crystals.