Join Us As We Celebrate Military Appreciation Month with P&G
5/20: Melissa Stockwell Virtual Event
- Melissa Stockwell—Army veteran, Paralympian and mom– is proud to partner with P&G and Operation Homefront to help support those who serve. Join us May 20 for a virtual event at 6:30 PM MST. You’ll learn how crucial community support is to military families. Click here to tune in!
All month long
- P&G is making a $25,000 donation to Operation Homefront to help support military families
- P&G will make additional contributions for every receipt uploaded. Learn more at https://www.pggoodeveryday.com/ (Receipt upload option available at select stores only.)
- Is there a Veteran in your life who you feel deserves recognition? Nominate them below for a chance to be featured on our social media channels and win a $100 Food Club gift card!
Meals For Military Event
- Along with our partners, Kent’s Market, P&G and Operation Homefront, we recognize the sacrifices that military families have made for our country. On Armed Forces Day, and as a part of Operation Homefront’s Meals for Military program, we were honored to thank military families for their service with a special drive-thru distribution event. To learn more, please visit https://operationhomefront.org/event/meals-in-roy-ut/