Fresh Berry Breakfast Pizza
Start your morning off right with this delicious breakfast pizza.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1 can Western Family Jumbo Butter Biscuits
2 cups sliced fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or blackberries)
3 tbsp. sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open can of Western Family biscuits and separate 8 biscuits.
- Flatten biscuits into a 5-inch round circle.
- Place berries on top of the biscuits, leaving ½ inch crust.
- Dust sugar on top of the pizza and bake until golden brown and the berry’s natural juice bubbles.
- Cool and serve warm.