Become a Member
For more than 75 years, Associated Food Stores has been a leader in the grocery industry. Our membership includes more than 400 retailers across eight Intermountain West states and is continually growing. There are multiple benefits to becoming a member of Associated Food Stores including strong purchasing power and access to experts in store engineering and development, financial services, insurance services, marketing, advertising and retail technology.
This page is for grocers interested in becoming a member of Associated Food Stores. If you are looking for employment at Associated Food Stores, or at Macey’s, Dan’s, Lin’s, Dick’s Market or Fresh Market, please visit our careers page.
If you are interested in becoming an Associated Food Stores retailer, complete the form below and our retail counseling team will be in touch.
- Be a full-service grocery store (all departments)
- Demonstrate acceptable credit worthiness as evaluated by the Corporate Credit Department
- Possess basic technology skills and equipment
- Have pallet unloading capabilities
- Maintain a minimum average of $5,740 weekly purchases.