Need a treat for after dinner or a sweet way to start your morning? Try these orange pull aparts!
Servings: 12 to 20
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Pull apart base
- Rhodes dinner rolls, thawed (20 rolls for a 9×13 pan or 12 rolls for a 12” deep dish pan)
- Grated peel of 1 orange
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- Grate 1 orange peel/rind and mix with sugar.
- Cut thawed rolls in half and place in a greased 9×13 pan or 12” deep dish pizza pan.
- Melt ¼ cup butter and pour over rolls. Sprinkle with rind/sugar mixture, reserving ½ cup of mixture to sprinkle on before baking.
- Cover with plastic wrap that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Remove from pan and place on rack within 4-5 minutes after removing from the oven.
- To make the citrus glaze, combine the ingredients and mix until thin. Cover rolls with the glaze while warm and enjoy.