Become a Member of Associated Foods
Are you a grocery store owner? Are you looking for a new supplier? Would you like to have a voice for how your supplier operates? Would you like access to experts in different areas of your business?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we would love to have you join as a member retailer!
There are multiple benefits to becoming a member of Associated Food Stores. One benefit is strong purchasing power to help keep your prices competitive. Another benefit is access to experts in a variety of areas like: In-store engineering and development, financial services, insurance services, marketing, advertising, pharmacy, schematics, retail services, loss prevention, and retail technology.
- Be a full-service grocery store (all departments)
- Demonstrate acceptable creditworthiness as evaluated by the Corporate Credit Department
- Possess basic technology skills and equipment
- Have pallet unloading capabilities
- Maintain a minimum average of $5,740 weekly purchases
Please complete the form below and our retail counseling team will be in touch.